Subscribe:

Monday 2 January 2012

In All Your Ways


SCRIPTURE

“In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths”
(Proverbs 3:6, NKJ)

WORD

Do you need direction in your life? Ask yourself, “Am I acknowledging God in all my ways?” In other words, is He first place in your life? All throughout the day, we should be acknowledging God, asking for His help, seeking His wisdom, obeying His commands and thanking Him for His goodness.
In the morning, we should wake up and say, “Father, thank You for another beautiful day. I commit this day, my plans and my future into Your hands.” When you start the day like this, you are acknowledging God. He promises to crown your day with success. When you are driving on the freeway say, “Father, thank You for keeping me safe.” At the office say, “Lord, help me to be focused and productive today.” At home, “Father, bless my children.” Before you go to bed, “Lord, thank You for a good night’s rest.” When you’re acknowledging Him in all your ways, He promises to direct your paths. He promises to lead and guide you into paths of peace, joy and everlasting life!

PRAYER

Father God, I acknowledge You in everything I do today. I invite You to direct my steps. I invite You to search my heart. I surrender every area of my life to You. Keep me close to You always in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Nick Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment