Subscribe:

Friday 27 January 2012

Calling Forth Seeds of Greatness




SCRIPTURE

"Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him"
(Jeremiah 17:7, NIV)

WORD

Today, I want to declare words of blessing over you. I want to call forth your seeds of greatness. Someone may have told you what you can't become, but I'm here to tell you what you can become. As a believer in Jesus, all of the blessings in His Word belong to you! Receive it by faith today!
You are a person of destiny. You are equipped. You are talented. You are creative. You were designed for a purpose. You are loved, chosen and accepted by Almighty God. There is nothing you can do to make Him love you more and nothing you can do to make Him love you less. His grace is sufficient for you. His angels have charge over you. You are blessed coming in and blessed going out. You have uncommon wisdom. You have uncommon joy. You have uncommon peace. He is your vindicator, and He will fight for you! No weapon formed against you shall prosper as you serve Him all the days of your life!

PRAYER

Father God, thank You for blessing me as I put my trust in You. Today, I set my heart and mind on You. I praise You for Your goodness and faithfulness. I receive Your blessing upon every area of my life in Jesus' name. Amen.
— Nick Evans
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment