Subscribe:

Saturday 24 December 2011

Look for God’s Favor



SCRIPTURE

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you”
(Luke 11:9, NIV)

WORD

When you go about your day, are you looking for God’s favor? Do you expect His goodness to overflow? Many people wake up and just believe to make it through the day, but God has so much more in store for you. What He has laid out for your future is more than you can imagine! What He’s got arranged for your family is more than you’ve ever even dreamed of. I believe that if you will take hold of this truth by faith, you will see supernatural doors begin to open. You’ll see promotion like you haven’t seen before!
No matter where you are in life, no matter what’s happening around you, start looking for more of God’s favor. Don’t settle for where you are. Don’t settle for just barely getting by. Believe that God is good, and He wants to do more in and through you. Remember, what you seek, you will find. So seek Him first, and He will pour out His supernatural favor upon you!

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, today I lift my eyes to You for You are the source of my help. I believe that You have good things in store for me, and so I look for Your favor upon my life. Use me today for Your glory as I keep my heart and mind stayed on You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
— Nick Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment