Subscribe:

Monday 12 December 2011

The Fullness of the Blessing



SCRIPTURE

“I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ”
(Romans 15:29, NIV)

WORD

As believers in Jesus, we have what the Scripture calls “the blessing.” It’s God’s empowerment, His divine enablement to accomplish the dreams He’s given us. The blessing is simply God’s favor on your life. It’s when He’s breathing in your direction. When you walk in the blessing, you make good decisions. You see supernatural opportunities. The right people come across your path. You realize it’s not your own strength or ability; it’s the blessing of God on your life.
We’ve all experienced a measure of this blessing. We’ve seen a measure of God’s favor. But I believe there is a level of blessing that God wants to release in your life like nothing you’ve ever seen before. He wants you to experience the fullness of His blessing. That word “fullness” means “to the highest degree and the greatest measure.”
Today, I encourage you to open up your heart and mind up to receive the fullness, the highest and greatest measure, of His favor and blessing. Don’t settle where you are. Instead, look for ways to yield yourself more to Him and allow Him to work in your life to a greater degree. Through faith and patience, you will inherit His promises and enjoy the abundant life He has prepared for you!

PRAYER

Father God, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness. Thank You for increasing in me as I yield myself to You. Help me to be more like You, full of Your love and goodness as I receive Your favor and blessing upon my life today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
— Nick Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment