Subscribe:

Monday 17 October 2011

A Supernatural Perspective



SCRIPTURE

“...I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland”
(Isaiah 43:19, NIV)

WORD

So often, people limit themselves in their thinking. They don’t think they’ll ever accomplish their dreams. They start thinking they don’t have the talent, the connections or the funds. They don’t think a marriage could ever be restored or they’ll ever get out of debt. But that kind of thinking comes from looking at things in the natural. That’s a limited perspective. We have to realize that God is a supernatural God. And just because we don’t see a way doesn’t mean that God doesn’t have a way. God can bring one opportunity across your path that will thrust you to a new level. He has explosive blessings that can blast you out of debt and into abundance! He can do what medical science can’t do!
Today, I encourage you to take the limits off your thinking. Lift up your eyes to Jesus, the Author and Finisher of your faith. Trust that He is working behind the scenes on your behalf, and He will make a way out of no way. Remember, what you are facing may seem impossible with man, but when God puts His “super” on your “natural,” anything is possible!

PRAYER

Father God, thank You for Your hand of blessing on my life. Help me to take the limits off my thoughts and see with a supernatural perspective. Today, I choose to lift up my eyes to You, Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith. In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
— Nick Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment