Subscribe:

Tuesday 13 September 2011

His Grace is Enough


SCRIPTURE

“My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness”
(2 Corinthians 12:9, NIV)

WORD

Many people today wonder if they deserve God’s favor, but do you know what grace is? It’s unmerited favor. It’s kindness from Him that we don’t deserve. Isn’t it wonderful to know we don’t have to earn God’s grace; we simply receive it as a gift?
No matter what has happened in your past, you can receive God’s grace and forgiveness and start fresh today. His grace is enough. It’s all you need. The Scripture says we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
Today, let grace empower and strengthen you to live the life of victory simply by receiving it and extending it to others. Instead of holding mistakes over other people’s heads, why don’t you hold out favor and forgiveness? As you allow God’s grace to flow through you, His power will increase in you. You’ll see His favor in greater ways as you rise up higher in the life of victory He has prepared for you!

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your goodness and grace today. I receive Your strength and favor in my life. Help me to extend that grace to others so I can live as an example of Your love in everything I do. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
— Nick Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment